This is the Farmer's Market that Tanya and I go to every Wed. and Sat. just to get out of our houses and pass time by. Everything up here is so expensive! I got 1 tomato for $3. (the going price for tomatoes in AK is $5.-6. a lb.) and I bought 1 lb. of elk steak, 1 lb. of elk burger, and 1 lb. of elk stew meat for $37. It's outrageous! They also have my favorite Thai tea here:-) I learned how to make it this past week in all of my spare time, lol!
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Tanana Valley Farmer's Market
This is the Farmer's Market that Tanya and I go to every Wed. and Sat. just to get out of our houses and pass time by. Everything up here is so expensive! I got 1 tomato for $3. (the going price for tomatoes in AK is $5.-6. a lb.) and I bought 1 lb. of elk steak, 1 lb. of elk burger, and 1 lb. of elk stew meat for $37. It's outrageous! They also have my favorite Thai tea here:-) I learned how to make it this past week in all of my spare time, lol!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment