


I remember one of the worst days of my life was 1 year ago today at William's deployment ceremony. However, that doesn't compare to the pain of losing a loved one. So many lives were lost in an instant on 09/11 and in the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan since then. Please continue to pray daily for the victims families and for the soldiers and their families fighting for our freedom in this great country. It is a sacrifice for everyone involved. As I'm getting ready to welcome home William, I do realize how fortunate we are and that there are many families who don't get this opportunity. They, instead, got a knock on the door. I've hated knocks on the door for the past year. Imagine yourself in that position and realize that someone gets that gut-wrenching knock everyday to learn that their loved one is not coming home. May God bless them and God bless America!

No comments:
Post a Comment